- The minimum eligibility criteria for admission in the Post Graduate Diploma in Management (PGDM) courses of EMPI is at least 3-year Bachelor's degree or equivalent in any discipline recognized by the Association of Indian Universities / AICTE as eligible for Post Graduate Studies.
- Candidates must have at 50% marks in their graduation
- Candidates in the final year of their Bachelor's degree course or equivalent are also eligible to apply. However, they are required to furnish the proof of graduation before 30th October of the year of joining.
- The selection to the Post Graduate Diploma in Management programme is purely based on the cumulative performance in CAT / MAT / XAT / CMAT / GMAT score followed by group discussion and personal interview. The group discussion and personal interview are integral component of the admission process
- Due weightage will be given to past academic achievements and work experience respectively, apart from the above-mentioned parameters
- Applicants may also be tested through EMPI’s internationally validated Psychometric Profile testing
- Scores in CAT, MAT, XAT, GMAT, CMAT, ATMA are considered as a pre-qualifier for selection
How to Apply:
- You may submit your application form online by paying through Net Banking or by Debit/Credit Cards.
- Application form can also be obtained from the EMPI Campus on cash payment of₹1000/-
- The application must be accompanied by self-attested copies of mark sheets (10th, 12th, Graduation) and other certificates. Incomplete applications in any respect will not be processed.
- Canvassing in any form will lead to disqualification.
- Any misrepresentation or suppression of information and misconduct during or after selection will lead to cancellation of admission and expulsion.
- EMPI Management reserves the right of final decision on admission in accordance with its policy criteria for overall assessment of individuals.
- Merit cum Means based scholarship is available for eligible candidates
- Fee concession is available for wards of Serving / Retired Defence, Paramilitary Forces, Central and State Police