Organizations are encouraged to visit EMPI to make pre-placement presentation before they come for Campus Interviews. This will provide both the organization and the students an opportunity to interact and understand each others requirements better.
- The procedures may vary from company to company but will generally follow the following steps:
- Pre placement talks
- Interested students participation.
- Short listing if any by company representatives
- Test / GDs / Interviews
- Results mostly on the spot or provided within 24 hours
In the case of delayed results the students are permitted to attend interviews of other companies.
The placement activities begin with updating link of current batch students profile on website and inviting companies for corporate connects.
Personalized Placement Preparatory Session
- Individual Personality Grooming Sessions
- Soft Skill Development Sessions
- Late Evening Supervised Self Study Sessions
- Group Discussions
- Current Affair Discussions
- Placement at EMPI is a student’s driven activity with faculty members acting as guide and facilitator.
- Placement is also considered as a key result area of the Programme Head and he plays an active role in the placement activity.
- The placement rules are in place and they are mostly in line with the placement rules of other management institutions.
- The placement committee consist of the following:-
- Chairman - Dean
- Placement Coordinator- A nominated faculty
- Placement CRs- Two students
- Members- Ten students
Placement Cell Contact