PGDM (Research & Business Analytics)IBM Co-Certified Research and Business Analytics Programme
EMPI is the proud pioneer for conducting Business Analytics education awarding 2-Years full time PGDM (approved by AICTE/ equivalent to MBA, Approved by AIU) since 2008. Celebrating its 20th year, EMPI in association with the IBM now announces ‘Innovation’ embedded, industry integrated analytics programs enhancing thereby global career opportunity for employment.
Objective and learning outcome
The programme is designed to equip students with skills that are in high market demand and provides profound knowledge and understanding of General Management. At the end of the programme, participants will be able to: conceptualize, organize, and produce knowledge solutions to complex real life business problems and have a comprehensive understanding of the functional areas of Business Analytics.
- Only Institute in Delhi offering IBM Co-certified Business Analytics Programme
- Certificate from IBM at the completion of the course
- Programme is approved by AICTE and recognized by AIU
- IBM Business Analytics Lab Set at EMPI’s Residential Campus
- An innovative curriculum developed and delivered jointly by IBM and EMPI faculty
- The curriculum caters to the various skill requirements of organizations worldwide including Banks, Computer Services, Education, Healthcare, Insurance, Manufacturing, Retail and other industries
- IBM designated experts and EMPI Faculty to jointly conduct classes at EMPI
- IBM experts will provide real world challenges for project experience and also mentor the students
- Latest software content, real-world industry experiences, hands on lab courses, best practices and case studies for the participants
- Printed course material from IBM
- Access to various IBM online study material and resources
- Opportunity to visit IBM centers for live industry experience
- Opportunity to participate in various National/International award winning contests including IBM’s The Great Mind Challenge
The pedagogy involves extensive classroom instructions, guest lectures, case analysis, filed work, project work, presentation, quizzes, industrial visits, seminars etc. along with hands on training at the IBM Business Analytics Lab at EMPI on various Business Analytics tools.
Bachelor’s Degree in Management, Engineering, Science or Commerce will be preferred. Students pursuing their final year graduation can also apply. Preference will be given to the applicants with work experience.
Job opportunities exist in a host of companies in the Research, IT & ITES, Marketing, Finance, Operations etc. Companies include IBM, Capital IQ, WNS, American Express, Citi Bank, E-Valueserve, Copal Partners, HCL, Deloitte, amongst a host of others where EMPI Business Analytics students are already working.